60 Seconds with Rear-Admiral Jennifer Bennett
Video / March 9, 2017
Rear-Admiral Jennifer Bennett, Defence Champion for Women
Hi, I’m Rear-Admiral Jennifer Bennett. Champion for Women in Defence, and this is “60 seconds with…” me.
1. What’s the best part about being a Canadian?
The fact that people around the world recognize the Canadian flag, and our proud history.
2. High heels or Oxfords in uniform?
3. How do you balance work and personal time?
Not very well.
4. What has been your greatest joy in your career?
I think, to have been a trailblazer and open doors for other women, and inspire people to choose this career.
5. If you could change anything in the CAF or DND, what would it be and why?
I’d like us to be more inclusive in our work, and have a more respectful work environment.
6. What change have you influenced or initiated and what role did you play?
A lot of times I didn’t set out to influence or initiate change, but I think simply by sticking with it, and opening doors and opportunities for women, changes occurred.
- Date modified: