60 Seconds with Rear-Admiral Jennifer Bennett
Video / October 7, 2016
Introduction clip: What is your biggest fear?
- Who is the first person you make friends with when you start a new job?
The Chief Clerk.
- Tell me in three words what describes you best?
Unpredictable, fun, happy.
- What was your toughest accomplishment?
Becoming an Admiral.
- What are your hobbies? Tell us an interesting fun fact about you.
Well, I have two careers. I’m a teacher in my civilian life, and a military officer. So my hobby is actually the military.
- Do you get nervous? Why, and how do you overcome the nerves?
Yes, I get nervous, and I think happy thoughts.
- What is something you’ve never done but want to?
- What is your biggest fear?
Pulling questions out of a jar and having to answer them in 60 seconds.
- What is the most valuable piece of advice you’ve received?
Off screen voice: That’s it!
RAdm Bennett: There you go. How’d I do?
Off screen voice: Awesome! Nice. Very nice. She wanted to keep going!
RAdm Bennett: Snakes is actually my biggest fear.
- Date modified: