60 Seconds with Brigadier-General J.P.L. Meloche, Director General Defence Security / Departmental Security Officer
Video / February 9, 2017
BGen Meloche: Are you going to laugh
Petty Officer, 1st class Mary Blois: I might. What are the questions?
BGen Meloche: I don’t know. You tell me.
BGen Meloche: Hi I’m Brigadier-General Louis Meloche. I’m DGDS, DGDS and I’m here to take the 60 second challenge.
1. Coffee or tea?
2. What are you most proud of in your life?
3. What was your first job with the Canadian Forces?
4. Sleeping essential or waste of time?
Waste of time.
5. What is the most difficult thing you have accomplished?
Demilitarizing a conflict zone in Bosnia.
6. Continue this sentence: See something suspicious…
7. What is your number one security tip?
Vigilance, be vigilant.
8. Senators or Maple Leafs?
Huh! Montreal Canadiens.
9. What is your main security awareness goal?
To get zero, zero infractions so that we are always good in everything we do.
10. Security wise, what keeps you awake at night?
All the changes in the external environment.
PO 1 Blois: All done.
BGen Meloche: Hey! Whoo.
- Date modified: