Discover a vast range of services available to Canadian Armed Forces members and their families from rehabilitation to housing to conflict resolution.
- Explore military housing locations & styles
- Learn how to apply for military housing
- Find out who qualifies for military housing
- Contact casualty support
- Explore the Canadian Forces grievance system
- Discover the do's and don'ts of military housing
- Access military housing customer service
- Learn about rent adjustments
- Get information on moving in & out of military housing
Learn how the military is addressing harmful and inappropriate sexual behaviour, report an incident, and access services available to victims, witnesses and within the chain of command.
Information on military housing including locations across Canada, types of homes that are available, who qualifies and how to apply.
Discover how Canadian Armed Forces chaplains support the moral and spiritual well-being of Canadian Armed Forces members and their families.
Learn about programs that help Canadian Armed Forces members and civilian employees of the Department of National Defence return to work after an illness or injury.
Get information about support services available for ill and injured Canadian Armed Forces members, their families and for the families of the fallen.
Explore the opportunities and considerations of working outside Canada for the Department of National Defence and the Canadian Armed Forces.
- Date modified: