Compensation & benefits
Learn about how Canadian Armed Forces members (CAF) and their families are compensated for their dedication and service to Canada.
- Find pay information
- Guide to Benefits, Programs, & Services for CAF members & their Families
- Get answers to frequently asked questions related to pay increases
- Find CAF dental care plans & claim forms
- Learn about Dental Care Plan for dependents’
- Reserve Dental Care Plan
- Pay increases & changes to severance benefits for CAF personnel
Find detailed instructions related to compensation and benefits, including benefits for relocation, injury and travel expenses.
Access instructions for temporary duty travel, including information on currency conversions, accommodation, meals and air travel.
Get contact information for the Public Service Health Care Plan and link to information on dental care plans and claim forms for CAF members.
View guides, policy documents and contact information related to benefits for disabled and injured members and families of the fallen.
- Date modified: