Engineering support and testing
Information about the regulations and test facilities that ensure the safety, security and effectiveness of military equipment.
- See how the Technical Airworthiness Authority regulates aeronautic products
- Learn about the required accreditation for Canadian Forces aircraft
- Refer to this manual on airworthiness design standards
- Refer to these guidelines to dispose of federal electronic equipment
- Get guidance about icing conditions
- Explore electronic flight bags: What they are & their regulations
- Find out about uninhabited air vehicle system regulations
See how this authority regulates and accredits civilian and military aircraft and airborne equipment.
Learn about how the Department of National Defence tests naval equipment to ensure engineering safety and effectiveness.
Learn about how the Department of National Defence tests aerospace materiel to ensure engineering safety and effectiveness.
- Date modified: